Bangalore is home to many a restaurants which are renowned all India for their food and service.
On the 30th of June I had the honor of being a guest for the Woopathon organized by Wooplr at the ‘Prost’. I had a delightful afternoon, full of food, fun and frolic with the top food connoisseurs of Bangalore. My encounter of the day is what this blog is all about.
Located in the heart of the city, ‘Prost’, in Koramangala is a place where you can choose to either spend an evening to unwind or have a good get-together with old friends from college and share the insane nights you’ve spent doing crazy things.
- Grilled zucchini & feta roll
- Tortellini stuffed with roasted ginger & Pumpkin
- Prost Prawns (Bacon wraped prawns with wasabi mayo)
- Chicken rings & rolls
- BBQ Fish
- Watermelon & Feta (Layer of chilled watermelon and feta served with rocket & seeds)
- Warm Chicken & Pomegranate salad (Marinated chicken with bell peppers and ginger served with pomegranate dressing)
- Beggars Purse (Filo pastry stuffed with vegetable & cheese)
- Chipotle marinated coated stuffed fish with rice
- Lamb Shanks (Roasted lamb shanks served with grilled aubergine & Beetroot coolie)
- Chocolate Eclairs
Thanks Wooplr and Prost for the lovely afternoon and awesome food!
For more details follow the links 🙂